国際研究集会 | International Symposiums & Meetings
- “Thoiphene-fused Nonbenzenoid Hydrocarbons: Unusual Yet Stable π-Electron Materials”
Symposium on George A. Olah Award in Hydrocarbon or Petroleum Chemistry, ACS Spring Meeting 2021, April 5, 2021 (online).
- “Renaissance of Nonbenzenoid π-Conjugated Systems toward Functional Materials”
The SPIRITS International Symposium “Shaping Self-Assembled Mesoscale (Bio)Materials with Microengineering”, February 5, 2020, Kyoto University
- “Exploration of Novel π-Electron Systems toward Unusual Yet Stable Functional Materials”
18th Asian Chemical Congress, December 9, 2019, Taipei, Taiwan. [Invited Lecture / Asian Rising Stars Lectureship]
- “Exploration of Sulfur-Containing π-Electron Systems toward Unusual Yet Stable Functional Materials”
The 2nd JGP Chem&ChemEn International Workshop “Sustainability-Oriented Organic Synthesis”, September 9–10, 2019, Kyoto University.
- “Exploration of Novel Sulfur-Containing π-Systems toward Unusual Yet Stable Functional Materials”
- The 10th Singapore International Chemistry Conference, December 16–19, 2018, Singapore.
- “Exploring Novel Phosphine Oxide-Based π-Skeletons for Fluorescence Imaging”
The 18thJapan–Korea Joint Symposium on Organometallic and Coordination Chemistry, October 31–November 2, Yokkaichi, Mie, Japan.
- “Exploring New Concept for the Use of Sulfur in the Molecular Design of Functional π-Electron Materials”
The 9th RSC-CSJ Workshop, Royal Society of Chemistry, October 1, 2018, London, UK.
- “Exploring New Sulfur-Containing p-Skeletons for Functional Materials”
- 28th International Symposium on the Organic Chemistry of Sulfur (ISOCS-28), August 26-31, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Tokyo.
- “Exploring New Sulfur-Containing pi-Skeletons for Functional Materials”
2nd From Carbon-Rich Molecules to Carbon-Based Materials Conference, June 7-10, Nassau, Bahamas.
- “Thiophene-fused Dehydroannulenes: Stabilization and Activation of Cyclic pScaffolds by Moderate Aromaticity of Fused Rings”
- International Symposium on the Synthesis and Application of Curved Organic p-Molecules and Materials (CURO-pi II), September 12–14, 2016, University of Oregon, Eugene, OR, USA.
- “Phosphorus-Containing pElectron Systems for Fluorescence Imaging”
- The 3rd International Symposium for Young Chemists on Stimuli-Responsive Chemical Species for the Creation of Functional Molecules, March 9–10, 2016, Nagoya.
- “Thiophene-fused Dehydroannulenes: An Isolable, but Reactive Scaffold for Polycyclic 2D pi Electron Systems”
The International Chemical Congress of Pacific Basin Societies (PACIFICHEM 2015), December 19, 2015, Honolulu, USA.
- “Design of Phosphorus and Sulfur-Containing Novel pi-Electron Systems for Optoelectronic Functions”
Monday Colloquium, April 27, 2015, Laboratory of Organic Chemistry, ETH Zürich, Switzerland.
- “Intramolecular Alkyne Cyclization for New Ring-Fused p-Electron Systems”
The 6th Japan–China Joint Symposium on Functional Supramolecular Architechtures，January 18–21, 2013, Institute for Molecular Science.
- “Development of New Ring-fused pi-Electron Systems Based on the Cyclization of Diarylacetylenes”
European Association for Chemical and Molecular Sciences (EuCheMS) Organic Division 4th Young Investigator Workshop, August 23-26, 2012, Vienna, Austria.
- “Development of New Ring-Fused p-Electron Systems: Synergy between Molecular Design and Double Cyclization of Diarylacetylenes”
March 9 & 12, 2012, ACP lectureship tour, Singapore (National University of Singapore & Nanyang Technological University).
- “Ladder pi-Electron Materials with Phosphorus and Boron: Design, Synthesis and Properties”
December 16–20, 2011, ACP lectureship tour, Taiwan (National Tsing-Hua University, National Taiwan University & Academia Sinica).
- “Zwitterionic Ladder Oligo(arylenevinylene)s with Borate and Phosphonium Bridges”
The XIVth International Conference on Boron Chemistry (IME Boron XIV), September 11-15, 2011, Niagara Falls, Canada.
- “Phosphorus and Boron-Containing Ladder p-Electron Materials: Design, Synthesis and Properties”
Department Seminar, September 9, 2011, Department of Chemistry, University of Calgary, Canada.
- “Phosphorus-Bridged Oligo(p-phenylenevinylene)s as New Ladder p-Electron Materials”
5th Spanish-Portuguese-Japanese Organic Chemistry Symposium (SPJ-OCS), November 6-8, 2009, Osaka, Japan.
- “Ladder p-Electron Materials with Phosphorus and Boron: Zwitterionic Modulation of Oligo(arylenevinylene)s”
The 4th International Symposium for Young Elements Chemists / 2009 Workshop on Organometallic Chemistry, October 28-29, Kyushu University, Fukuoka, Japan.
- “Silicon and Phosphorus-Containing Oligo(p-phenylenevinylene)s”
March 12, 2009, Bielefeld University, Germany.
- “Silicon and Phosphorus-Containing Oligo(p-phenylenevinylene)s: Design, Synthesis and Properties”
IRTG Seminar, March 12, 2009, Muenster University, Germany.
国内研究集会 | Domestic Symposiums & Meetings